To Troubleshoot a front paddlewheel issue on Ariel please perform the below testing:
1. Remove Ariel from the pool and place her on the deck where nothing will contact the paddles.
2. Turn the unit ON and confirm that all paddle wheels are turning.
2. Hold your hand on the front paddle wheel to stop it from turning, you should hear the front motor start to stutter.
3. Release your hand from the front paddle wheel and see if the front motor recovers from the stall that you imposed and stops stuttering.
Yes-Made a full recovery and is working properly and you do not have a front paddlewheel issue.
NO - Stop here there may be a problem with the way the front paddlewheel assembly is put together.
If your testing results are NO please use the link below to email us.
Please include the following information in the email:
1. The unit's serial number- if she is upside down, with the basket out there is a sticker on the back of the solar panel that has this number on it. ( example S/N: US12345956 OR S/N: PH1234565)
2. Your shipping address.
3. A good phone number for you. (UPS requires one should we have to ship you anything.)
4. A brief description of how long it took the paddle to recover and any noises you heard during the process.